Full-Stack Oracle-Data Base & Java-Developer
Data-Warehouse GmbH is an expanding software manufacturer and service provider. Over the last 20 years the company has developed into a system house with its own product portfolios in the area of holistic, high quality information management, information logistics and process optimisation, security and cyber strategy and compliance/data protection consulting.
The job is as a Full-Stack Oracle-Data Base & Java-Developer it is anticipated that the successful candidate will require training in order to perform the role. The candidates attitude and willingness to learn will be far more important than the skills they have.
The job is located in Manching (on site as no remote working is possible).
- Oracle DB 11c und 19c and Java development
- Software Testing
Oracle DB 11c and 19c
Especially SQL and PL/SQL and more than 3 years of experience
- + Oracle Forms 11, optional
- + Data Base data modelling, would be an advantage
- ++ Competent handling of Atlassian Jira
- ++ Software Testing
- + Oracle Web logic, optional
- +++ Experience with Java-Programming (optimally Backend-development of WebApps)
- + JUnit-Testing, optional
- + Experience with Spring (-Boot), optional
- + Experience Fronted – Development with Vaadin, optional
- + Experience with Hibernate, optional
Fluency in English (written and spoken), basic knowledge of German would be desirable
Due to special requirements, it is necessary to undergo security clearance
German, British, Spanish or Italian nationality is required.
Your Soft Skills:
High team spirit
We offer a safe, trustful and long-term working environment with very good working conditions in an exciting working environment
Company fitness and other company events
Clear and open internal communications and fast decisions
Cultural and international mixture of leading experts in their areas
Highly innovative environment with a personal development plan
We look forward to welcoming you to our team and shaping the future.
Contact person: Doris Böhner