SQL Server DBA
Data-Warehouse GmbH is an expanding software manufacturer and service provider. Over the last 20 years the company has developed into a system house with its own product portfolios in the area of holistic, high quality information management, information logistics and process optimisation, security and cyber strategy and compliance/data protection consulting.
The job is as a SQL Server DBA role. It is anticipated that the successful candidate is skilled and capable of performing administration tasks on SQL Server.
The job is located in the north of Munich (on site as no remote working is possible).
- Your SQL Server Administration
Administer, configure and implementation of SQL databases. Basic and Advanced Maintenance, Administration and Configuration of the DBMS. Deploying Patching and Service Packs, Health Reports and live monitoring, Cluster Management and configuration.
- Project Management
Ability to manage projects that they are working on
- Working with ticket system for incidents, problems, change management and configuration management
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware to administration level
- Any knowledge of Oracle IDM would be useful
- Any knowledge of ITIL would be useful
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge.
- General skills such as writing of documentation
- A willingness to learn new skills (including studying in their own time)
- The candidate should also be able to speak and write in English
- Security check (Ü2) available or willing to go through the process to acquire it
- Willingness to acquire relevant certifications
- Willingness to work in a rotation system (to cover the service hours) and to work outside working hours (usually one Saturday per month)
Fluency in English (written and spoken), basic knowledge of German would be desirable
Due to special requirements, it is necessary to undergo security clearance
German, British, Spanish or Italian nationality is required.
Your Soft Skills:
High team spirit
We offer a safe, trustful and long-term working environment with very good working conditions in an exciting working environment
Company fitness and other company events
Clear and open internal communications and fast decisions
Cultural and international mixture of leading experts in their areas
Highly innovative environment with a personal development plan
We look forward to welcoming you to our team and shaping the future.
Contact person: Doris Böhner